Venue & Facilities
Redwoods (The Old Library)
The Old Library was originally built in 1939 to provide library services to the local community. In 2012
it was extensively refurbished and was named as ‘Redwoods’.
It is now a fully accessible facility that provides a large activity and meeting space with a modern
catering kitchen, plus an attractive garden room for smaller meetings that overlooks our attractive and well maintained 1.5 acre grounds.